1. From the Home screen, touch ‘Menu‘ key – ‘Settings‘ – ‘Add account‘ – ‘Email‘.
2. Select the account type you want to set up. If you do not see your account type, select ‘Others‘.
3. Enter your full Email address and Password and touch ‘Manual‘.
4. Select the type of email account you are setting up. You may choose from POP3 account, IMAP account. We would recommend using the POP3 mode. So touch ‘POP3’.
5. Here is where you enter the settings. This should include your ‘User name’ (Full email address), ‘Password’, ‘POP3 server’ (Incoming mail server e.g pop.yourdomainname.com) or IMAP accordingly, ‘Security type’, ‘Port number’ (Please use 110 for POP3 or 143 for IMAP), and ‘Delete email from server setting’.
Kindly enter your ‘username’, ‘password’ and your ‘POP3 Server’- pop.yourdomainname.com .
Please take note and check the ‘Security Type’ and disable and/or do not enable SSL for that particular section.
Kindly key in 110 in the port number section.
Also please be informed that enabling the option, ‘Delete email from server setting’, will delete the mails from your mail server immediately after downloading to your mobile device. Kindly disable the option if you wish to download mails to your PC or workstation.
Then touch ‘Next’.
6. Your device will attempt to connect to the incoming server with the settings you have entered. If unsuccessful, you will be prompted to Edit details; confirm your settings and try again.
If the connection is successful, you will be taken to the Outgoing server settings screen.
Enter your outgoing server settings. This should include your SMTP server, Security type, Port number, Require sign-in, Username, and Password.
Kindly enter your ‘SMTP server’ (asmtp.yourdomainname.com), take note and check the ‘Security Type’ and disable and/or do not enable SSL for that particular section. Kindly key in 25 in the ‘Port number’ section.
Leave a tick in the ‘Require sign-in’ section, enter your full email address and password.
Then touch ‘Next’.
If the connection is successful, you will be taken to the ‘Account options’ screen. Touch ‘Next’ when you have finished making your selections.
8. You will be asked to give the configured mail account a unique on-screen name. The unique account name is used to differentiate this account from other email accounts on your mobile device.
Enter Your name as you would like it to be displayed on outgoing messages. Touch ‘Done’ to complete the setup process.
SSL is not fully supported in a shared hosting environment.
No encryption is required.
You may refer to the below for steps which includes the images of the interface but use the above settings on your mobile device.