Your Website is your Company’s door to the Internet.
Do you have the proper resources to manage your website?
WordPress is one of the most widely deployed content management system (CMS) used by millions of websites, currently powering more than 28% of the web. (link)
As of 2018, there are more than 55000 plugins available for installation in a WordPress website.
The wide use of WordPress and its plugins creates several challenges and questions to both business owners and webmasters:
- Is my website consuming unnecessary system resources, and as a result causing it to load slower than normal?
- Is my website properly secured against known WordPress vulnerabilities? When was the last time we had performed a check to ensure that the website is clean of Malware?
- Are we using the right tools to maximize the potential of our website?
At Wired-Media, we recognize the importance of having a dedicated team to ensure that our customers’ WordPress websites are running optimally 24/7/365.
With our Managed WordPress packages, we believe we have the right resources and expertise to manage your WordPress website, so that your team can focus on other important aspects of your website.
The following features are available in our Managed WordPress packages:
- Proactive monitoring of your WordPress website and admin login access
- Management of WordPress plugin installation and updates
- Scheduled scans of core WordPress and plugin files
- Enhanced backup with offsite archives
- Detailed Monthly Reports with Google Analytics results
- AdWords Management (coming soon)